About the Clinic
The practice is opened
Based on advice from Public Health England, NHS, Government, General Chiropractic Council and British Chiropractic Association an in-depth Risk Assessment has been produced and put into place and the appropriate PPE has been acquired.
Safety is our priority for both patients and staff.
To minimise risk we have had to make changes –
- Anyone entering the building will screened for raised temperature and other symptoms
- Hand sanitising on entry and exit of building
- Appropriate PPE for staff and face masks for clients
- One way system in clinic – new ‘Patient Journey’
- Maximum of two patients in practice at one time – treatment room and reception
- Increased time between clients to allow for cleaning
- More thorough clean at regular intervals
- Allocated appointment times at beginning of day for more vulnerable clients
- Shielding screen on reception desk
- Contactless payments
We ask you the clients where possible not to arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment and stay in your car until you are called. Please do not hang about in reception after payment and rebooking. Leave as soon as possible.
If you have a face mask then bring that along with you. Masks will be available for £1.50.
Reception hours are
Monday 10am – 6.30pm
Tuesday 9am – 1pm
Wednesday 10am – 6pm
Thursday 9am – 1pm
Friday 10:30am – 6.30pm
Please be patient. We will have to go through a series of questions to decide if you are suitable for face-to-face treatments.
We look forward to once again being able to help.
Paul Parolin D.C. and Staff
About the Harmony Chiropractic Clinic
Positioned in a beautifully converted barn on a family farm in the heart of the Suffolk countryside, The Harmony Chiropractic & Craniosacral Clinic continues to play a major role in providing relief from pain, health education and wellness for the individuals and families of Suffolk and Norfolk. We offer high quality effective care in a friendly and approachable manner.
We offer help for conditions such as:
– lower back pain,
– neck pain,
– prevention from migraine,
– headaches arising from the neck,
– joint pain including shoulder, elbow, hip, and knee and
– poor posture.
We see a lot of infant and childhood conditions. read more …..
Elderly people see us for issues like; arthritic conditions read more ….
Sports people also attend our clinic for; sporting injuries, improving performance, structural alignment
We are a family oriented practice which means we are able to help people of all ages including the very young (newly born) and very elderly (those in their eighties and nineties).
In addition to relief care we offer programmes of care for those people whose conditions are of a more chronic nature such as chronic back pain and need the support of regular maintenance visits as well as those who wish to maximise the benefits of what we can offer and go for a wellness care programme. read more …..